Spannend, aufstrebend und verdammt schnell – wir sind flaschenpost!
Wir liefern den Wocheneinkauf innerhalb von 120 Minuten zu unseren Kund:innen.
Gemeinsam mit über 20.000 Kolleg:innen schaffen wir es, eine komplette Branche neu zu erfinden. Seit unserer Gründung im Jahr 2016 sind wir mittlerweile als Sofortlieferdienst für Getränke und Lebensmittel in nahezu allen Metropolregionen Deutschlands vertreten.
Seit 2020 ist die flaschenpost Teil der Oetker-Gruppe.
In order to fulfil our mission, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x) who can start working with us as soon as possible. As part of our highly qualified SRE team you will help us maintain the reliability of our core services and grow our engineering processes. Our products consist of distributed, highly available systems that can process hundreds of thousands of transactions per day.
You will help us to further expand our existing DevOps culture within flaschenpost , so that we can always deliver highly available software with reliable metrics together with the development teams.
DevOps Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x)
Your delivery area:
- Deploy and maintain cloud infrastructure ( Azure )
- Manage container clusters in the cloud ( AKS )
- Automate infrastructure provision with Terraform
- Develop and support of the CI / CD pipelines
- Plan and implement monitoring and alerting strategies
- Create backups and recovery solutions
- Manage databases, message and cache systems
- Collaborate with the development teams on defining criteria for a scalable, fault-tolerant, and secure application development
This is your product range:
- Several years of experience with production workloads in Cloud
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform)
- Experience with CI/CD strategies and tools (eg. AzureDevops, Github Actions, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience with monitoring/logging platforms (Datadog, Prometheus/Grafana, Elasticsearch/Kibana)
- Experience with version control tools and platforms (Git/GitHub)
- You have 4+ years of working experience with GNU/Linux environments
- Working experience with MS operation systems
- Experience with Kubernetes service mesh services ( LinkerD, Istio )
- Experience operating MsSQL, Postgres & MySQL databases
- You are a strong team player driven by results and work proactively
The top offers of flaschenpost:
- Work-life balance: Arrange your working hours flexibly and benefit from an adaptable work model of office and mobile office. In addition, you receive 30 vacation days, which you can arrange freely.
- Flat hierarchies: The start-up spirit remains. We rely on short communication channels, open interaction, and individual responsibility with a noticeable impact on our customers and the company.
- Buddy program: To make you feel comfortable with us right from the start, you will have a buddy at your side. Your buddy supports you in your social and cultural Integration into the world of flaschenpost.
- Team spirit: We work closely and motivated on our common goals, and grow beyond ourselves every day. Join us and become part of a strong community that appreciates social events even after work.
- Feel-good guarantee: Laughing together connects! We value open interaction and combine hard work with great fun. Moreover, we offer hot and cold drinks, and are happy to welcome your dog in our office.
- Development opportunities: Through exciting tasks and creative freedom, you will have diverse and long-term development and career prospects in a growing, young company. You can also benefit from our flaschenpost campus, which offers you qualification and further education opportunities as well as customised training.
- Innovation & tech focus: We are rethinking the food sector. Our ideas are data-driven and customer-focused.
- Fitness level: You like to keep your body fit through sports activities? No problem! We have various gym cooperations and participate in sporting events.
- Flexible and independent: You are a commuter and want to get to work cheaply, quickly and in an environmentally friendly way? We will subsidise your JobTicket and your BusinessBike or lend you a company bike if required.
We convinced you and you would like to actively shape our success? Then we look forward to your application using our online form.