Spannend, aufstrebend und verdammt schnell – wir sind flaschenpost!
Wir liefern innerhalb von 120 Minuten die Getränke und Lebensmittel zu unseren Kund:innen – und das bis an die Wohnungstür!
Gemeinsam mit rund 15.000 Kolleg:innen schaffen wir es, eine komplette Branche neu zu erfinden und liefern von mehr als 30 Standorten mittlerweile 7.000.000 Bestellungen pro Jahr in 190 Städten aus.
Seit dem Jahr 2016 sind wir unaufhaltsam dabei, ganz Deutschland zu erschließen.
PHP Developer – Product Information Management (m/f/x)
Your delivery area:
For our highly qualified product information management team, we are looking for a PHP Developer who will help us to develope and maintain our system. Our products consist of pimcore and helps us to centralize and harmonize marketing, sales and technical product information.
- Develop our Product Information Management System together with your team using a domain-driven design approach
- As the person responsible for setting up and developing the PIM System, you will oversee the entire development process, from the solution approach and implementation to going live
- You ensure the quality of your code not only through automated tests in the CI pipeline, but also through joint development of best practices and coding standards in the team
- You will work closely with other departments right from the start in order to find an optimal solution that is both technically and professionally convincing
- The constant optimization of the system is also one of your tasks in the team
This is your product range:
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- A detailed understanding of database design and administration
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON Web services
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in cloud-based systems, ideally Azure or AWS
The top offers of flaschenpost:
- Work-life balance: Arrange your working hours flexibly and benefit from an adaptable work model consisting of office and mobile office. In addition, you receive 30 vacation days with us, which you can arrange freely.
- Flat hierarchies: The startup spirit remains. We rely on short communication channels, open interaction and individual responsibility with a noticeable impact for our customers and the company.
- Team spirit: We work closely and motivated on our common goals and grow beyond ourselves every day. Join us and become part of a strong community that appreciates social events even after work.
- Feel-good guarantee: We place great value on open interaction and combine hard work with great fun. Additionally, we offer drinks matching your taste and are happy to welcome your dog in our office.
- Development opportunities: Exciting tasks and creative freedom lead to diverse and longterm personal development and career opportunities in a growing, young company.
- Innovation & tech focus: We are rethinking the groceries. Our ideas are data-driven and customer-oriented. Through regular IT events, we always stay up to date on newest developments in the tech sector.
We convinced you and you would like to actively shape our success? Then we look forward to your application using our online Form.